Helix Virtual Medicine provides healthcare from anywhere by integrating physicians, testing, and treatment in a fully virtual healthcare experience.
Our Provider Network includes award-winning physicians. We are able to see patients across the entire United States.
Not sure if we can treat your concern? Speak with one of our live, U.S.-based representatives by clicking here.
- General Health / Not Feeling Well
- Prescription Refill (Non-narcotic)
- Cold & Flu
- Sexual Health / Urinary
- Wellness Evaluation
- Allergy Evaluation
- Medical Equipment Order
- Skin / Rash
- Headache / Pain (Non-narcotic)
- Workersʼ Compensation
30 Years in the healthcare industry has told us that the old model of healthcare can be frustrating and confusing. Our end-to-end solution means that you can see a Provider, order a test kit, and start a treatment plan all from your phone, while using insurance – all in the same day.
- Covid-19 Rapid Test
- Covid-19 Lab-based PCR Test
- Covid-19, Cold & Flu Lab-based 26 pt. Multi Test
- UTI Rapid Test
- UTI Lab-based Test
- STD Lab-based Test
- Rapid Pregnancy Test
- Diabetes Test & Glucose Meter
Test Kits can include FDA-certified lab results, diagnostic services, proctored tutorials, and physician-guided care. Our experienced medical team follows all HIPAA requirements to protect your personal health information. Our tests kits are delivered discreetly to you directly. To order a test kit, click here.
Helix Virtual Medicine offers a range of treatments and solutions
- Anxiety / Depression
- Arthritis / Joint Pain
- Chronic Medical Conditions
(i.e., pain, diabetes, hypertension, etc.)
- Cold/Flu Symptoms
- Dermatology (i.e., acne, rash, eczema,
insect bites, abnormal moles, etc.)
- Eye Infection (i.e., pink eye, etc.)
- General Health
- GI Complaints (i.e., constipation, diarrhea, etc.)
- Ears / Nose / Throat
- Headaches / Migraines
- Hypertension / High Blood Pressure
- Medication Refills
- Nausea / Vomiting
- Prescription Refill
- Urinary Health
- Sexual Health
- Workersʼ Compensation
- Durable Medical Equipment
- And more
Workplace and Occupational Medicine
Occupational medicine (also known as “occupational health”) is focused on the treatment
of work-related injuries and illnesses, along with screenings and wellness, including:
- Workers’ Compensation
- On-site Clinic Services
- Drug and BAT Screening
- Cancer Risk Assessment Kit – Cancer Genomic (CGx) testing uses DNA sequencing to detect mutations in genes that could indicate a higher risk of developing certain types of cancers in the future.
- Pharmacogenetic (PGx) Kit – Pharmacogenetic testing is a type of genetic test that assesses a patient’s risk of an adverse response or a likelihood to respond to a given drug, informing drug selection and dosing.
- Medical Marijuana – Speak to one of Helix Virtual Medicine’s experienced health providers for a medical marijuana evaluation, and see if medical marijuana is right for you. To become certified for medical marijuana treatment in Florida, you must be diagnosed with a condition that falls under the state requirements.
- Erectile Dysfunction – Pharmacogenetic testing is a type of genetic test that assesses a patient’s risk of an adverse response or a likelihood to respond to a given drug, informing drug selection and dosing.
- Remote Patient Monitoring – At-home medical equipment transmits health data directly to your health provider.